Viewed by 979 people
|Ref# 4213||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
Enjoy life in a small but vibrant community located on the shores of Lake Huron in Southwestern Ontario, with limited competition to worry about.
The practice has been a fixture in the community for more than 40 years, but was purchased and renovated in 2014. Production is on an upward trajectory and could exceed $600,000 this year on less than 3 days of dentistry per week. The practice is primarily Associate run, with 3 part-time hygienists providing 6 days of hygiene per week. Additionally, a Denturist attends the practice 2 to 3 days per month.
The practice is in a well maintained, stand alone building with three other professional tenants. Visibility from the street is excellent and there is ample free parking. The building is owned by the municipality, which provides a very attractive rental rate.
Other features of this practice include:
- 3 operatories plus a Pan room in approximately 1,000 sq. ft.
- Private office and consult room
- The radiography is digital, using the Scan-X system
- Lease runs to 2024
- Approximately 1,000 patients attend the practice
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Saturday, July 8, 2017
- The Practice Profile and Appraisal are available to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- Offer Request Forms are due 48 hours prior to the Offer deadline.
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Offers will be due no later than 3:00pm on Friday, July 21, 2017
- Closing date will not be later than Friday, September 29, 2017
For more information and to book your appointment to see the practice on Saturday, July 8th, please contact Bill Alton.