Viewed by 1088 people
|Ref# 4206||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
This practice has been at this location on the 2nd floor of a professional building in a retail plaza in north Etobicoke for 40 years. The current owner purchased the practice in 2015 but is selling to focus on a larger investment outside the GTA. Importantly the original owner is still practicing here as an Associate.
In addition to the previous owner, there are two other part-time associates and 3 hygienists, who provide 3 days of hygiene per week. The practice is a modest 658 sq. ft. and contains two operatories plus a Pan. Radiography is digital. The practice enjoys abundant natural light afforded by its corner unit location.
Other features of this practice include:
- The lease extends to 2025 and offers an attractively low rent
- A medical doctor on the floor attracts additional traffic
- Production is expected to be approximately $600,000 this year, an increase from the previous year
- Cash flow is very good due to reasonable expenses
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, July 16, 2017
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- The appraisal will be provided to interested parties following the Open
- The Offer Request Form must be submitted 48 hours prior to the Offer deadline
- Offers will be due no later than Friday, July 28, 2017
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Closing will be not later than Friday, September 29, 2017
For more information or to book an appointment for the Open on Sunday, July 16, please contact Bill Alton.