Viewed by 1385 people
|Ref# 4041||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
|Status: Conditionally SOLD||$1,756,850||$1,406,440||$1,406,440||$622,750|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
ROI Corporation is proud to represent an exceptional opportunity to purchase a premier advanced restorative practice located in the downtown core of Windsor, Ontario. The practice has been in existence for over 35 years with our client focusing primarily on implant and restorative dentistry.
The Vendor has been on the leading edge of implant dentistry for over 30 years and has pioneered many systems that are currently used in practices across Canada. The systems that have been implemented in this office are second to none, and streamline the process making it very transferable to a motivated and skilled dentist.
In addition, our client is very willing to transition the practice and to act as an Associate post-closing to provide mentorship and guidance for the purchasing dentist(s). This is an excellent opportunity for any dentist that has a strong interest in implant dentistry and is driven to reach the top of their profession.
Highlights of the Facility include:
- Built in 2004 with the assistance of professional designer and interior decorator
- Consisting of 6 operatories and 2 hospital grade surgery rooms
- A large, welcoming reception area and ample administrative space in this 5,000+ sq. ft. facility
- Fully equipped to handle complex surgery and same-day, full-mouth reconstruction
Highlights of the Practice include:
- The practice is entirely fee-for-service
- 50% of new patients come from internal referral generating about 80% of annual revenue
- A full-time laboratory is located within our client’s facility
- Our client serves his patients on a highly efficient and condensed, 3 to 4-day schedule
- No evening or weekend hours are currently offered
- Our client advises there is a significant amount of treatment outstanding as he has limited his working hours substantially below patient needs
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of request to those that have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
For more information or to book an appointment, please contact David Rourke.