Viewed by 1231 people
|Ref# 4217||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
Eastern Ontario - 30 MINUTES EAST OF ORLEANS
A mature, well respected general practice and building are offered for sale. The practice is over 20 years old and was purchased by the owners in 2014. Since then it has been renovated and updated to include new equipment in one of the three operatories and digital radiography. Revenue for 2017 is estimated to be $430,000, with hygiene representing 29% of the fees. The office is open 5 days per week and only provides treatment Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, but could easily be increased to 5 days per week. Hygiene is booked 2 ½ days per week and there are no weekend or evening appointments.
The practice is situated on a large 13,500 sq. ft. lot in a converted house in the centre of the town. The ~1,300 sq. ft. practice is located on the main floor of the building with a finished lower level. The office consists of a reception, business office, staff/lab, 3 operatories, sterilization area and private office. The building has been appraised by a commercial valuator at $170,000.
The owners will be available for a short transition if requested.
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- Visits can now be scheduled after hours by appointment
- The Appraisal is available
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Ann Wright.