Viewed by 938 people
|Ref# 4202||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Asset Sale
This general practice is ready for a new owner immediately. The current owner is relocating out of province for personal reasons and has requested a buyer friendly asset sale with a swift closing being preferred.
Established in 2011 by the original owner, the office enjoys street level exposure and exclusivity within its retail plaza. Facing a popular main street, the plaza is located in a high density residential area of the northern GTA. The facility is state of the art and operates in a well-spaced 864 sq. ft. unit with two beautiful operatories with the opportunity to build a third.
The practice has a great starting base of 150 patients with the principal dentist working a very manageable 2 days (18 hours total) per week. If you are looking to get into a highly coveted area with a low-cost turnkey opportunity with a solid patient base, please confirm your appointment now.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Fantastic ground floor exposure to foot traffic in a retail plaza
- Ample and free parking
- Numerous services are referred out monthly
- Clinical records, patient charts and x-rays are all digital
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) is scheduled for Sunday, August 13, 2017
- The appraisal will be available on Tuesday, August 15, 2017
- The Offer Request Form must be submitted 48 hours prior to the Offer deadline
- Offers will be accepted not later than Thursday, August 24, 2017
- ROI Corporation will prepare your offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Your offer must be accompanied by a deposit equal to 10% of your offered price and made payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST”
For more information or to reserve an appointment, please contact Doron Eisenberg.