Viewed by 2827 people
|Ref# 4220||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Asset Sale
East GTA, Ontario
An ideal opportunity for a hands-on owner, looking to capture growth potential in a centrally located, 3 operatory practice with excellent visibility and signage.
This 1,200 square foot practice is situated in a retail plaza with ample, free parking for patients and staff. Our client purchased this already established practice in 2013 and has been operating it as an investor dentist with a part-time associate complimented by a hygiene program operating roughly 2.5 days per week.
In the last 12 months, approximately 410 unique patients have presented for treatment with a conservatively estimated 5 – 10 new patients per month. Focused treatment planning and harnessing the numerous outbound referrals are a great starting point for a new owner to drive the practice forward.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Enjoy favourable lease terms including exclusivity for dentistry within the plaza
- Growth potential exists by way of increased advertising efforts and strengthening the hygiene program
- The ability to capture additional, untapped revenue by decreasing the number of services referred out and expanding upon in-house offerings
- Digital charting and radiography
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- Showings will be hosted the evening of Monday, October 2, 2017
- Our client will review offers as they are submitted
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Alexis Sweetnam.