Viewed by 1350 people
|Ref# 4221||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
This long established, successful and growing general practice is located in the Thompson Okanagan region of south central British Columbia.
The family-oriented community enjoys safe and affordable neighbourhoods with excellent local amenities and year round recreation, both indoors and out. A strong and diverse economy coupled with a great work-life balance makes for an attractive option at any stage in one’s career.
As a dental professional considering the future, this exceptional practice opportunity is worthy of your serious attention.
Highlights of this practice include:
- 44% cash earnings – 8% revenue growth each of last three years
- Active recall program (30% revenue) - 10 days dental hygiene per week
- Ground floor, dental exclusivity in a retail plaza in the town centre
- Nearly 2,000 square feet, featuring 5 operatories; business office; generous reception area; staff room; laboratory; private office; patient and staff washrooms
- Digital radiography including a pan
- State of the art, superior patient comfort
- No evenings or weekends
- 2,000-2,500 active patient base; ~17 new patients/month; 40% aged 26-50 years
- Potential to grow in several treatment areas
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, September 10, 2017
- The Appraisal will be distributed on Wednesday, September 13, 2017
- The Offer Request Form must be submitted 48 hours prior to the Offer deadline
- Offers must be submitted on or before Friday, September 22, 2017
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Our vendor is looking to close this practice sale before the end of the year
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Dr. Marcia Boyd or Mary Banford.