Viewed by 2164 people
|Ref# 4221||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
|Status: Conditionally SOLD||$1,296,080||$1,298,150||$1,300,000||$572,270|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
This long established, successful and growing general practice is located in the Thompson Okanagan region of south central British Columbia.
The family-oriented community enjoys safe and affordable neighbourhoods with excellent local amenities and year round recreation, both indoors and out. A strong and diverse economy coupled with a great work-life balance makes for an attractive option at any stage in one’s career.
As a dental professional considering the future, this exceptional practice opportunity is worthy of your serious attention.
Highlights of this practice include:
- 44% cash earnings – 8% revenue growth each of last three years
- Active recall program (30% revenue) - 10 days dental hygiene per week
- Ground floor, dental exclusivity in a retail plaza in the town centre
- Nearly 2,000 square feet, featuring 5 operatories; business office; generous reception area; staff room; laboratory; private office; patient and staff washrooms
- Digital radiography including a pan
- State of the art, superior patient comfort
- No evenings or weekends
- 2,000-2,500 active patient base; ~17 new patients/month; 40% aged 26-50 years
- Potential to grow in several treatment areas
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Dr. Marcia Boyd or Mary Banford.