Viewed by 1446 people
|Ref# 4198||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
This active, well-established practice is located in a bustling city in northern Ontario. The practice consists of 4 operatories plus a Pan room. The radiography is digital, using the Scan-X system. The practice management software is Dentrix.
The practice is located in a converted residential building, which is also for sale. A professional appraisal of the property is available. The main floor consists of the reception/waiting area, operatories, sterilization and lab. Private offices and staff room are in the lower level. The upper level of the building consists of a private apartment which is presently used by the Vendor’s relatives. The building is in excellent shape. There have been recent interior renovations and the practice presents beautifully.
This is an opportunity for a hands-on dentist to have a low-stress, balanced lifestyle while generating significant personal income. The vendor would stay for a suitable transition period.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Annual production is continually between $800K - $1M
- Good cash flow
- Two hygienists provide 6 days of hygiene per week
- One of the hygienists is an Orthodontic hygienist
- The practice is open only Monday to Thursday 8:00 – 5:00
- The real estate is available for sale with the practice
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- The Practice Profile and Appraisal can be provided to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, August 27, 2017
- Offers must be submitted before 3pm on Friday, September 8, 2017
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Our Vendor is looking to close this practice sale Tuesday, October 31, 2017
For more information about this opportunity or to schedule an appointment, please contact Bill Alton.