Viewed by 2215 people
|Ref# 4238||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
ROI Corporation takes great pride in presenting this premium practice in Toronto, Ontario. The practice provides the potential purchaser with a vibrant hygiene program and over 25 new patients per month to maintain the growth trajectory.
The location is unsurpassed. It benefits from high visibility, accessibility ease for patients provided by adjacent transit and major routes, and is situated in a schedule A building on a distinguished thoroughfare in the downtown core.
Enjoy the luxury of a busy practice with higher than industry average cash-flow while treating high dental IQ patients that have a wider scope of insurance coverage, affording the exploration of more challenging and lucrative dentistry.
The beauty of this practice is that it has many avenues of untapped potential that can see continued cultivation and revenue realization. This practice does not accept assignment and has room to grow with one more operating room yet to be equipped.
Our client has enjoyed practicing and would be open to a transition 2 days per week. This select practice will see significant demand. If you are interested in more information please see below or contact Robert MacDonald directly.
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- An Open (by appointment only) is scheduled for Sunday, October 1, 2017
- A Virtual Tour will be available on Tuesday, October 3, 2017
- The Appraisal will be available on Tuesday, October 3, 2017
- Our client requests offers to be submitted on or before 5:00pm on Thursday, October 12, 2017
- It is recommended that all offers should be accompanied by deposit in the form of a certified cheque payable to "ROI Corporation IN TRUST"
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review