Viewed by 3640 people
|Ref# 4211||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
|Status: Conditionally SOLD||$1,453,540||$2,140,050||$2,200,000||$571,550|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
An excellent opportunity for practice ownership in the GTA. A positive material change to this listing allows us to bring this well-established practice back to buyers who are looking for the owner to stay part time for a long transition thus ensuring no patient loss due to the change in ownership.
This dental practice is ideally situated in a densely residential, affluent area of Greater Toronto. Our client purchased this practice from the original owner and while sale is the desired outcome, complete retirement is not.
The practice enjoys exclusivity and ground floor exposure in a very active retail plaza with many key tenants such as McDonalds, a major grocery chain, major coffee chain, LCBO and financial institutions. While demolition clauses in dental leases are quite common in the GTA, we have confirmed that a major tenant has a 14 year lease with no demolition clause and that Bank of Montreal will support this transaction with 100% financing for clients with strong personal credit history. The internal systems that have been developed, well trained staff and move-in facility ensure that few changes or capital investment is needed.
Spanning a spacious 1,200 square feet, the facility boasts 4 state of the art operatories. Our client enjoys more than 1,200 active, high dental IQ patients, with hygiene representing 28% of the gross revenue. This is a non-assignment practice with impeccable collections.
A fantastic opportunity presents itself to own a thriving and established dental practice in a highly sought after area of Toronto that continues to experience new development. The practice currently averages 15-20 new patients per month directly from internal referrals, however, with a solid external marketing plan a further 25 new patients easily be obtained.
- 4 operatories utilizing state of the art equipment
- Exclusivity in a busy, high foot traffic retail plaza with key tenants
- Ample and free parking with public transportation access
- 2016 Gross revenue was just under $1.5 Million
- Our client currently works 4 days per week with no Fridays or Saturdays, therefore lots of room to expand hours
- 15 endos referred out monthly
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Offers should be accompanied by a 10% deposit, payable to “ROI CORPORATION IN TRUST”
For more information, please contact Doron Eisenberg.