Viewed by 1584 people
|Ref# 4211||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
We are very proud to represent an exceptional opportunity to purchase a lucrative general dental practice ideally situated in a densely residential, affluent area of Greater Toronto.
It enjoys exclusivity and ground floor exposure in a very active retail plaza with many key tenants such as McDonalds, a major grocery chain and financial institution. The internal systems that have been developed, well trained staff and move-in facility ensure that few changes or capital investment is needed.
Spanning a spacious 1,131 square feet, the facility boasts 4 state of the art operatories. Our client enjoys more than 1,300 active, high dental IQ patients, with hygiene representing 28% of the gross revenue. This is a non-assignment practice with impeccable collections.
A fantastic opportunity presents itself to own a thriving dental practice in a highly sought after affluent area of Toronto, boasting great cash flow and the opportunity to grow even further by immediately extending the operating days.
Highlights of this practice include:
- 4 operatories utilizing state of the art equipment
- Exclusivity in a busy, high foot traffic retail plaza with key tenants
- Ample and free parking with public transportation access
- 2016 Gross revenue was roughly $1.5 Million
- Lots of room to expand hours
- 1,300 active high dental IQ patients
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Friday, October 6, 2017
- A virtual tour of the practice will be available today between 7pm and midnight
- A Practice Profile will be provided to interested parties starting Tuesday, September 26, 2017
- To obtain an invitation to the Open you must have a brief interview with a member of the ROI team; these will begin on Wednesday, September 27, 2017
- The Appraisal will be released upon email request 5pm on Wednesday, October 11, 2017
- Offers will be due no later than 5:00pm on Thursday, October 19, 2017
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Offers should be accompanied by a 10% deposit, payable to “ROI CORPORATION IN TRUST”
- Our client prefers to close by the end of the year
For more information or to request the virtual tour, please contact Amanda Kotchie.