Viewed by 2001 people
|Ref# 4242||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Asset Sale
After over 30 years of operating as a sole practitioner in this established practice, our client is pleased to pass this opportunity onto the next capable dentist.
This four operatory (three fully equipped) practice is situated in the main floor of a building owned by our client. The facility boasts excellent accessibility with a subway station only a two minute walk away. The high demand and up and coming neighbourhood offers significant potential for years to come with large and comprehensive redevelopments in the works.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Approximately 30% of production is attributed to preventative care
- An opportunity to expand office hours to include weekends and evenings
- Approximately 800-850 loyal and diverse patients
- Excellent exposure and frontage on a busy, main street
- Ample storage space throughout the practice in addition to an x-ray area and pan
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be distributed to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement within 48 hours of your request
- Our client will review offers as they are submitted
- ROI Corporation will prepare your offer in our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact David Rourke or Alexis Sweetnam.