Viewed by 1411 people
|Ref# 4227||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
This is a charming practice located in a converted residence, where it has maintained a presence for the past 20 years under the current owner. The practice is situated in a residential area of a city in the Niagara Peninsula. It contains 4 operatories in approximately 1,400 sq. ft. and is decorated in a very stylish and attractive manner. The Vendor owns the building and wishes to continue ownership for time being for reasons of financial security. A lease would be written for the purchaser and could contain a first right of refusal for any future sale of the property. The Vendor is planning to retire but would stay for a short transition period if requested.
This is the classic definition of a solo dental practice, employing one receptionist, one assistant and one hygienist. The practice is open 4 days per week. No evenings or weekends.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Ample free parking at the rear of the building
- Production was $555,000 for the fiscal year ended August 31, 2017
- Approximately 22% of the revenue came from hygiene
- Good cash flow
- Many procedures are referred out each month
- No advertising, except for Yellow Pages
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, October 15, 2017
- The Appraisal will be distributed on Wednesday, October 18, 2017
- The Offer Request Form must be submitted 48 hours prior to the Offer deadline
- Offers must be submitted on or before 3pm on Friday, October 27, 2017
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Our Vendor is looking to close this practice sale Thursday, November 30, 2017
To book your appointment at the Open on Sunday, October 15th, please contact Bill Alton.