Viewed by 2575 people
|Ref# 4244||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
|Status: Offers Drafted||$428,830||$722,380||$650,000||$82,940|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
Initially listed with an asking price of $720,000
Richmond Hill, Ontario
An excellent opportunity exists to acquire a growing practice in a highly desirable area that sits at the divergence of two major highways. The practice is located in a busy plaza at the epicenter of several burgeoning municipalities and can call some of the city’s largest employers its neighbours.
Established in 2009 the office has maintained a loyal following that repeatedly returns for the accomplished cosmetic dentistry and calm atmosphere created by the beautifully finished 2,500 sq. ft. 7-operatory facility.
This is a general practice that performs a significant amount of orthodontic procedures. Significantly, our client is available for a harmonious transition and is open to a long term associateship to maintain an orthodontic presence that will solidify the existing patient base and provide a steady flow of new patients through the existing orthodontic patients and their families.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Strong new patient growth of approximately 10-15 new patients per month
- Current dental team willing to continue.
- All endodontic treatments and Oral surgery (approximately 10 per month) are referred out
- Excellent visibility on busy major intersection
- Lease in place till 2029 with exclusivity for dental services
- Ample Free parking in a busy plaza
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, January 28, 2018 from 10am-12pm
- ROI Corporation will prepare your offers on our standard forms for your lawyer's review
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
To reserve your appointment for the Confidential Open, please contact Rob Spillane.