Viewed by 862 people
|Ref# 4244||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
Richmond Hill, Ontario
An excellent opportunity exists to acquire a growing practice in a highly desirable area that sits at the divergence of two major highways. The practice is located in a busy plaza at the epicenter of several burgeoning municipalities and can call some of the city’s largest employers its neighbours.
Established in 2009 the office has maintained a loyal following that repeatedly returns for the accomplished cosmetic dentistry and calm atmosphere created by the beautifully finished 2,500 sq. ft. 7-operatory facility.
This is a general practice that performs a significant amount of orthodontic procedures. Significantly, our client is available for a harmonious transition and is open to a long term associateship to maintain an orthodontic presence that will solidify the existing patient base and provide a steady flow of new patients through the existing orthodontic patients and their families.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Fully digital office
- Strong new patient growth of approximately 10-15 new patients per month
- Current dental team willing to continue.
- All endodontic treatments and Oral surgery (approximately 10 per month) are referred out
- Excellent visibility on busy major intersection
- Lease in place till 2029 with exclusivity for dental services
- Ample Free parking in a busy plaza
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be sent within 48 hours of your request
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, October 29, 2017
- The Appraisal will be distributed on Tuesday, October 31, 2017
- Offers must be submitted on or before Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 5:00pm
- ROI Corporation will prepare your offers on our standard forms for your lawyers review
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
To reserve your appointment for the Confidential Open, please contact Rob Spillane.