Viewed by 1444 people
|Ref# 4249||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Hybrid Sale
Greater Edmonton Area
The practice is well located in central commercial/retail area on the ground floor enjoying storefront exposure and noteworthy signage that will continue to attract a wealth of new patients. With ample free parking for the large families that attend the office, our client enjoys an entrenched patient base that has steadily grown over the last 15 years. This 5 operatory clinic is poised to grow under new management and the availability of two extra operatories fully plumbed and wired, provides the platform to implement a growth strategy.
With a well-established hygiene component, there is huge upside potential for a new owner to expand hours. The practice is fortunate that it is often closed during “traditional hours”. Our client is flexible to continue if required, in order to ensure a smooth, successful transition. Additionally, the Vendor has provided the option for an asset or share sale.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Five fully equipped operatories, with two extra plumbed
- Long established practice, built in 2002
- Three-to-four day work week
- High producing clinic with exceptional cash flow
- Nicely decorated – approx. 2,200 square feet of office space
- Ground floor, central location, with ample free parking and excellent visibility
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be sent to all who have filled out a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement within 48 hours
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held Sunday, November 5, 2017.
- The Appraisal will be available on Tuesday, November 7, 2017
- ROI Corporation will prepare your offers on our standard form for your lawyer’s review
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque for 10% of the purchase price and made to "ROI Corporation In Trust”
- Offers will be due no later than 5pm on Thursday, November 16, 2017
Please contact Dr. Wayne Raborn or David Raborn for additional information.