Viewed by 1521 people
|Ref# 4255||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
|Status: Unconditionally Sold||~$993,300||$1,303,230||$1,350,000||~$428,900|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
Oxford County (Southwestern Ontario)
After a long and prosperous career that spans almost half a century at this location, our client has duly decided that they are ready to retire and find a new owner to inherit the extremely loyal, multi-generational patient base that they have been honored to serve.
Over the last 48 years the practice has been thoughtfully maintained with our client making regular recapitalization by investing in the building and leaseholds as well as the equipment therein. This building is also for sale as part of the transaction and can provide the new owner with a secure location and the ability to expand.
This practice is a great opportunity and offers the new owner a plethora of ideal variables:
- Approximately 2,200 active patients
- Currently 4 ½ days of dentistry per week with no evenings or weekends
- Many procedures referred out
- Annual production approximately $1million, of which 40-50% comes from hygiene
- Non-assignment (except for social-service patients)
- Two hygienists provide 9 days of hygiene per week
- Four operatories in 1,200 sq. ft. on the main level
- Digital radiography
- Vendor does not do any advertising
- The building is also available for sale
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, November 19, 2017
- The Appraisal will be made available to interested buyers after the Open
- Offers must be submitted on or before 3pm on Friday, December 1, 2017
For more information, or to book an appointment for the Open on November 19, please contact Bill Alton.