Viewed by 994 people
|Ref# 4259||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Asset Sale
Montreal - Westmount
Settled in one of the most affluent communities in Canada for close to 30 years, this general practice has grandfather rights that now bar entry to other dental clinics to the area. With a sub-specialty in prosthdontics, this clinic offers a fantastic opportunity for an experienced dentist to retain over 23 outbound speciality cases per month to the practice to increase revenue and generate interesting cases.
This prime location proximal to a major health facility is in a central, well maintained building. The practice has built a loyal patient base that comes during traditional hours and values their oral health.
Highlights of this opportunity with a unique financial advantage:
- Settled in one of the most affluent communities in Canada
- Grandfather rights barring entry to new dental clinics to the area
- Established more than 30 years ago
- Up to 23 specialty cases (molar endo, surgery and implants, ortho) referred out each month for added revenues
- No evening or weekend work hours
- 2 well equipped operatories
- Renovated reception and waiting areas
- Revenues have increased in 2016
The owner is prepared to continue working after sale to ensure a successful and seamless transition for the buyer.
Additional purchase/advisory information:
- ROI Corporation will provide the Offer to Purchase agreement to interested parties only and conditional to their advisors’ review
- All offers must be accompanied with a 10% deposit payable to ‘ROI Corporation IN TRUST’.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Pascale Guillon.