Viewed by 2101 people
|Ref# 4260||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
ROI Corporation is proud to represent this phenominal practice. Our client is choosing to sell to pursue other business opportunities. Purchasing a practice of this calibre is a rare opportunity. As such, we will be handing inquiries and prospective buyers in a very specific manner.
We will be hosting an exclusive event where the practice specifics, pertaining to the ownership; the location; and all the sensitive financial information, will be shared. This preview will be held at our new office at 287 Queen Street South in Streetsville on Wednesday, December 13 at 6:30pm.
A Profile for this clinic will not be distributed upon request. Interested buyers are required to follow a pre-screening and qualification process. Protecting our client’s confidentiality is paramount to us.
The Pre-Screening Process:
- Upon receiving your request for more information, a credit application will be sent for your completion.
- Interested buyers will have a private one on one interview with Jackie Joachim, Chief Operating Officer, and must bring this completed application with them.
- These meetings will be scheduled between December 5th and 12th.
- Those invited to attend the exclusive viewing will be asked to bring a $250,000 certified cheque. This cheque is payable to ROI Corporation in Trust and will be returned should a buyer not wish to pursue following the presentation.
- Those attending must also bring confirmation from their lender supporting capability to qualify for financing at this level. We are aware that a lender cannot give a blanket authorization but can at least provide comfort in allowing us to know this transaction can be completed.
Highlights of this exceptional practice are as follows:
- EBIDTA: $1,808,620
- 150 new patients per month
- 7 hygienists producing 255 hours of hygiene per week
- 17 operatories
- Associate driven
- 6,500 sq. ft. facility with a minimum 10 year lease + 2 additional 5 year renewals
- Office Hours: Monday to Saturday 8:30am to 6:00pm
- 70% of patients visit every 3-4 months
- 30% of patients visit every 6-9 months
- Over 10,500 patients attending the practice
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- Qualified buyers will be provided with an appraisal for key advisors and lenders to review
- Offers are due on or before 5:00 pm on Wednesday, January 24, 2018
- Your offer must be accompanied by a 10% deposit payable to “ROI CORPORATION IN TRUST”
- Our client is willing to stay for up to one year for transition purposes and further on a restricted schedule if required
- Our client prefers a closing date of March 31, 2018 but will negotiate
To begin the pre-screening process, please contact Amanda Kotchie.