Viewed by 2413 people
|Ref# 4251||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
North York (Sale of Goodwill)
Dear respected purchasers,
In our original advertisement of this opportunity, the asking price was listed as $600,000. Our client has instructed us to lower the price to expedite a sale. The new asking price is now $450,000 OR BEST OFFER.
Our client recognizes that an inability to transition in a clinical role may be a cause for concern for some potential buyers. To this effect they would like to reiterate that they are invested in the thoughtful assimilation of a cherished patient base and they are very open to a supportive transition that will assure minimal patient attrition.
The price change is to incentivize a fast close. Our client does not wish to entertain offers that involve payment at a later date and any offers should make provisions for payment to be made in full upon closing.
Highlights of the practice include:
- As of December 2017, 986 unique patients have visited the practice in the last 12 months
- Average monthly production of approximately $50,000
- Approximately 40% of production is hygiene
- 85% of patients have insurance coverage
- Numerous outbound referrals that most GP’s would keep in house.
- The practice is made up of high dental IQ patients respecting traditional appointment hours (9 – 4 Monday to Thursday)
This is the perfect opportunity to add instant revenue in this competitive dental region.
Interested parties should contact Robert Spillane for further information.