Viewed by 612 people
|Ref# 4262||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Negotiable
Find your own piece of paradise and practice dentistry on Quadra Island, one of the Discovery Islands of the West Coast of British Columbia. It’s gorgeous here and the views are breath-taking!
Floor to ceiling windows provide expansive views and flood the operatories with an abundance of natural light.
Experience distinct seasons in an overall temperate maritime climate. Recreational pursuits abound - enjoy sea kayaking, hiking, mountain biking, camping and canoeing in this artisanal community.
Highlights of this practice include:
- A profusion of natural light with spectacular views
- Open concept of 2 ops plus 1 hygiene op
- 2 days/week, no evenings or weekends
- 3 days/week hygiene/recall program
- Strong restorative practice with growth potential in other procedure codes
- Serves 650 patients from Quadra and Cortes Islands & Campbell River
- 70% with dental insurance
- Established in 1994, owner recently retired
Campbell River is the stepping off point on Vancouver Island for the short 10 minute ferry crossing to Quadra Island.
Drive or fly to Campbell River which is served by regular scheduled flights to the Campbell River and District Airport (YBL) where a shuttle service takes you to the ferry terminal.
Learn more at www.discoveryislands.ca/guide/
For further information or to schedule a practice viewing, please contact Dr. Marcia Boyd or Mary Banford