Viewed by 1876 people
|Ref# 4265||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
An opportunity awaits a hands-on dentist looking to further their career outside of the competitive GTA.
This established practice was purchased by our client in 2004 along with the 2-storey building in which it is housed. With the real estate available for sale, a new owner can enjoy the benefits of being their own landlord with additional income potential from a residential rental unit on the upper level. The facility boasts excellent visibility and exposure with ample free parking for patients and staff.
Our client is currently working a modest 3 days per week, accompanied by 4 days of hygiene. A new owner could see an immediate increase in production by keeping the several services referred out on a monthly basis in house and expanding office hours.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Tastefully updated facility with room for expansion and fully equipped with a pan, digital x-rays and charting
- Excellent growth potential by way of increasing advertising efforts and expanding office hours to accommodate evening and weekend appointments
- Approximately 1,100 patients have attended the practice in the past 12 months
- Superior cash earnings of 48% of gross
- Excellent exposure and visibility on a busy, main street
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be distributed to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement within 48 hours of your request
- The Appraisal and Virtual Tour will be sent out on Thursday January 11, 2018 to those that have booked an appointment for the Open
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact David Rourke or Alexis Sweetnam.