Viewed by 1064 people
|Ref# 4265||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
An opportunity awaits a hands-on dentist looking to further their career outside of the competitive GTA.
This established practice was purchased by our client in 2004 along with the 2-storey building in which it is housed. With the real estate available for sale, a new owner can enjoy the benefits of being their own landlord with additional income potential from a residential rental unit on the upper level. The facility boasts excellent visibility and exposure with ample free parking for patients and staff.
Our client is currently working a modest 3 days per week, accompanied by 4 days of hygiene. A new owner could see an immediate increase in production by keeping the several services referred out on a monthly basis in house and expanding office hours.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Tastefully updated facility with room for expansion and fully equipped with a pan, digital x-rays and charting
- Excellent growth potential by way of increasing advertising efforts and expanding office hours to accommodate evening and weekend appointments
- Approximately 1,100 patients have attended the practice in the past 12 months
- Superior cash earnings of 48% of gross
- Excellent exposure and visibility on a busy, main street
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be distributed to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement within 48 hours of your request
- The Appraisal and Virtual Tour will be sent out on Thursday January 11, 2018 to those that have booked an appointment for the Open
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, January 14, 2018
- Offers must be submitted on or before 3PM on Thursday January 25, 2018
- The asking price for the building is $560,000
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact David Rourke or Alexis Sweetnam.