Viewed by 777 people
|Ref# 4142||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Asset Sale
Returned to Market!
Downtown Edmonton offers a boutique style practice in a heritage building with four tastefully adorned operatories, pleasantly illuminated by large east facing windows. This firmly established practice, remodeled by its current owner in 2003, offers a wealth of potential patients due to its city centre location that sits upon the confluence of all major roads and public transit lines.
There is a well-established hygiene component with basic procedures delivered. Nice up-side; room for expanding beyond the 4 day week and the delivery of more specialty type procedures.
This opportunity would fit someone who wishes to reduce hours by servicing the loyal patient base whilst they enjoy the city, or a new practitioner beginning his/her first practice and wishes to tap into the inherent potential in the heart of downtown Edmonton. Our client is willing to facilitate a harmonious transition after the sale.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Four operatories
- Digital x-rays, Pan, and brand new digital x-ray sensor (Vatech size 2)
- Referral of orthodontics, periodontics, endodontics, implants, pedodontics and oral surgery patients
- Long established practice – renovated in 2003
- Four Day week Monday – Thursday
- Nicely decorated – plus 1,600 feet of office space.
- Sitting upon multiple forms of public transportstion
Interested parties should contact Dr. Wayne Raborn or David Raborn for an opportunity to view.