Viewed by 1223 people
|Ref# 4142||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Asset Sale
Back on Market! Offered at well below appraised value for immediate sale!
Downtown Edmonton offers a charming boutique style practice in a heritage building with four modern operatories. Each opt. is illuminated with large north east facing windows. This long established practice, renovated in 2003, offers a wealth of potential patients due to its city centre location that sits upon the confluence of all major roads and directly above a prominent LRT station.
There is a well-established hygiene component with basic procedures delivered. Nice up-side; room for expanding beyond the 4 day week and the delivery of more specialty type procedures. The consult room is also plumbed for a potential additional opt.
Our client is willing to facilitate a harmonious transition after the sale.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Four operatories, with room to expand to five
- Referral of orthodontics, periodontics, endodontics, implants, pedodontics and oral surgery patients
- Long established practice – renovated in 2003
- Four Day work week Monday – Thursday
- Nicely decorated – More than 1,600 feet of office space.
- Sitting upon multiple forms of public transport
Interested parties should contact Dr. Wayne Raborn or David Raborn for an opportunity to view.