Viewed by 1303 people
|Ref# 4270||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
This is an exceptional opportunity to acquire a well-established, profitable practice at a reasonable cost in the heart of pleasant, rural Saskatchewan’s “wheat country”.
The practice has a large draw area with no other dentists in the immediate area. The practice is centrally located in a busy, municipal building in a medium-sized town. There are 3 operatories with room for expansion in a large, pleasant space.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Full time hygiene support
- Stable staffing
- Large drawing area
- Close to large municipality and airport
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information or to schedule an appointment to view this practice, please contact Dr. Peter Doig.