Viewed by 1524 people
|Ref# 4270||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
This is an exceptional opportunity to acquire a well-established, profitable practice at a reasonable cost in the heart of pleasant, rural Saskatchewan’s “wheat country”.
The practice has a large draw area with no other dentists in the immediate area. The practice is centrally located in a busy, municipal building in a medium-sized town. There are 3 operatories with room for expansion in a large, pleasant space.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Full time hygiene support
- Stable staffing
- Large drawing area
- Close to large municipality and airport
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review