Viewed by 1810 people
|Ref# 4271||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
|Status: Conditionally SOLD||$333,850||$528,140||$579,000||~$202,850|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
Toronto – West
This is an opportunity to own an established, attractive practice in the sought- after area of Bloor West in Toronto. The practice was built approximately 40 years ago and has been under the current ownership since 2000. Prior to that the owner worked as an Associate at the practice.
The practice consists of 3 operatories plus a Pan in approximately 1,100 sq. ft. of space. It has great curb appeal in a high pedestrian-traffic area and is only half a block from the subway station.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Annual gross production of $300K-$400K based on only 2-3 days of production per week
- Two part-time hygienists account for approximately 40% of gross production
- Very reasonable rent
- Excellent cash flow
- Radiography is digital using the Scan-X system
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Confidential Open will be held on Sunday, February 11, 2018
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- The Appraisal will be made available to interested candidates following the Open
- Offers will be due no later than 5:00 P.M. on Friday, February 23, 2018
- The Vendor’s preferred closing date is Friday, March 30, 2018
For more information and to book your appointment for the Open on Sunday, February 11th, please contact Bill Alton.