Viewed by 1057 people
|Ref# 4248||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
A large, 37 year old, well managed general practice with solid year over year growth is offered for sale. The practice is located just minutes from downtown Ottawa, and is located in a well known, desirable, upscale community. The Vendor purchased the practice in 1980 and has built it into a large, loyal and extremely well managed office with 2017 revenue at $1.5M. The hygiene department alone represents approximately 45% of revenue, providing 15 days of care per week to the large, loyal client base, estimated at 3,000 active patients.
The office is located in a stand-alone building, on the main street with abundant parking. The practice is located on the main floor with ample storage in the lower level. The practice includes 5 operatories, with sterilization, laboratory and x-ray area and a large business office and staff room. The intraoral x-rays and panoramic x-ray are digital. Patient charts are hard copy, but the software is adaptable to paperless charting.
The Vendor is a dedicated, caring practitioner and it is very important to him that his practice is transitioned to a buyer who shares his philosophy. To make the transition as smooth as possible, he is willing to continue to practice for at least one year to make the change as easy as possible for his staff, his patients and the successful purchaser.
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- Sunday, February 25, 2018: Confidential OPEN, by appointment only
- Monday, February 26, 2018: Practice Appraisal will be provided to serious purchasers
- Friday, March 16, 2018: Offers are due by 6:00 pm EST
- Thursday, May 31, 2018 or TBD: Closing of Sale
For more information or to schedule an appointment for the Open, please contact Ann Wright.