Viewed by 1305 people
|Ref# 4283||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
The opportunity has arisen to acquire an exceptional general dental practice in a well-established location just 40 mins outside of Edmonton. The practice has been in this location for 20 years.
The practice has a large catchment area, centrally located, in a standalone building that is also available for sale.
There are 6 updated operatories, a dedicated sterilization area and laboratory. The intra-oral radiographs are digital. The most recent improvements were completed in 2016 with the basement of the building providing ample storage.
Approximately 1,577 patients attended in the last year and 2,200 in the last 24 months with an average new patient flow of 27 per month.
The revenue of the practice for the last year was approximately $1.1M, with cash earnings of $513,330.
The vendor would be prepared to transition for a short time.
Highlights of this practice:
- Well established practice in a good area
- Six operatories
- Very good gross income based on a 4 day week
- Excellent cash flow due to low expenses
- Ability to open evenings and weekends
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- The Offer Request Form must be submitted 48 hours prior to the Offer deadline.
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Dr. Dev Mangat.