Viewed by 1599 people
|Ref# 4290||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
|Status: Offer Registered||See Ad||$8,073,970||$8,200,000||See Ad|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
ROI Corporation has a history of making history. Since our first practice sale in 1974, ROI has set the standard for representing quality practices. The opportunity to acquire 2 practices well-located in the GTA is rare and we are extremely proud to bring this exclusive opportunity to the market.
Our client has established and successfully grown two practices in the GTA that we now have the privilege of representing. These are primarily associate driven offices.
These two stunning offices have been meticulously designed, with no expense spared. The practices have excellent and proven systems in place to ensure smooth and well run business operations. Staff are highly trained and the patients receive platinum service.
A Practice Profile for these clinics will not be distributed upon request. Interested buyers are required to follow a pre-screening and qualification process. Protecting our client’s confidentiality is paramount to us.
The Pre-Screening Process:
- Upon receiving your request for more information, a credit application will be sent for your completion.
- Interested buyers will have a private one on one interview with Jackie Joachim, Chief Operating Officer, and must bring the completed credit application with them. These meetings will be scheduled from March 13th – 21st.
- Qualified candidates will be invited to attend the exclusive viewing on Thursday, March 22nd. Those attending must also bring confirmation from their lender supporting capability to qualify for financing. We are aware that a lender cannot give a blanket authorization but can at least provide comfort in allowing us to know this transaction can be completed.
Highlights of these exceptional practices:
- Total appraised value for both offices is $8,073,970 and must be sold as a package
- Gross Revenue (2017) for Location #1 is $1,402,005 and $2,513,258 for Location #2
- 3 ops in Location #1 and 4 in Location #2
- Location #1 generates 62 new patients per month and Location #2 generates 80 new patients per month.
- Hygiene represents 25% of gross billings
- Real estate is owned by our vendor for Location #2 and is available for purchase.
- Cash earnings (2017) for Location #1 is $480,538 and $1,493,055 for Location #2
- Location #1 consists of approximately 925 sq. ft. while Location #2 is approximately 1,100 sq. ft.
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- Qualified buyers will be provided with the Appraisals for key advisors and lenders to review
- Offers are due on or before 5:00pm on Thursday, March 29, 2018
- Your offer must be accompanied by a 10% deposit payable to “ROI CORPORATION IN TRUST”
- Our client is flexible and will to stay as an Associate or exit as per the buyer’s wishes
- Our client prefers a closing date of May 31, 2018 but will negotiate
Please contact Amanda Kotchie to begin your pre-screening process.