Viewed by 386 people
|Ref# 4285||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
Central Vancouver Island
This is a highly productive and successful denturist/prosthodontics practice in a state of the art facility with prepared room for expansion. The clinic is ready to transition into a general practice by introducing dental hygiene care and general restorative care needed by the large patient base.
This clinic could be combined with a local part-time implant based practice that also has need for restorative treatment (REF 4152). Alone or together each is a unique opportunity to create and grow a successful general dental practice – but together greater than the sum of the parts!
- The clinic receives an average of 31 new patients per month
- ~1,759 sq. ft. facility
- Currently only open 4 days (37 hours) per week
- Ample parking
- Building built in 2003; denture clinic installed in 2013
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information, please contact Dr. Marcia Boyd.