Viewed by 1387 people
|Ref# 4288||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
Located in an active community not far from London, this practice has been established for approximately 30 years, being under the current ownership since 2013.
One of the great strengths of the practice is its location, situated in a store-front facility in a very busy retail plaza with major anchor tenants. The practice consists of 3 operatories plus a Pan room in 1,800 sq. ft. A fourth room is plumbed but currently in use as a private office. The practice is very well maintained and shows pride of ownership.
Other features of this practice include:
- Open only 4 days per week – no Fridays or weekends
- Many procedures are referred out
- Stable production of over $500K per year despite the owner spending a substantial amount of time out of the country
- Significant opportunity for growth
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Saturday, March 24, 2018
- The complete Appraisal will be provided to qualified candidates on Sunday, March 25, 2018
- Conditional offers will be due no later than Friday, April 6, 2018
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- The vendor’s preferred closing date is no later than May 31, 2018
For more information or to book an appointment time at the Open on March 24, please contact Bill Alton.