Viewed by 749 people
|Ref# 4298||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Asset Sale
Central Winnipeg - Immediate Sale
ROI is offering this stable long-term, successful practice in central Winnipeg for immediate sale due to a medical disability. The practice is in a mixed residential/commercial area with good visibility. It occupies the second floor of a mixed health care building that has Chiropractic and Massage Therapy practices on the main floor.
The office has maintained a stable revenue just under $500,000 on a reduced 26-hour work week.
Overhead is well managed providing significant net profit.
Highlights of this practice include:
- 3 fully equipped operatories with room for expansion
- Hygiene support
- Stable, experienced staff
- Current locum support
- Good visibility
- Opportunity to increase hours
- Opportunity to offer endodontic and oral surgery treatment currently referred out
- Property may be available for sale to qualified individual
Additional Purchaser/Advisor information:
- A full appraisal will be available after 5PM on Wednesday, March 28, 2018
- Viewings will be expedited and scheduled promptly for these special circumstances
- ROI will prepare all offers on our standard forms for lawyer review
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque made out to “ROI Corporation in Trust” equal to 10% of the offered amount
For more information, please contact Dr. Peter Doig.