Viewed by 2072 people
|Ref# 4300||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
|Status: Conditionally SOLD||$1,010,429||$1,851,300||$1,900,000||$417,930|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
ROI Corporation is always searching for innovative ways to present excellent practices to the market. We are extremely proud to represent this Vendor. On Sunday, April 8, 2018 from 10am to 11am, qualified buyers will be able to preview this exciting opportunity. The office is located in a very desirable location, with excellent visibility, highly accessible by public transportation and ample parking. It is one of the few areas in GTA that continues to experience growth with this practice having room to expand further. This practice is suitable for both an owner-operator as well as an investor dentist with associates. We also wish to disclose that this was formally listing #4135. At the time, our client was interested in staying on as an Associate.
The Pre-Screening Process:
- Interested buyers who have not worked with ROI Corporation before must have a private one on one interview with Jackie Joachim, Chief Operating Officer. This can be done by phone or in person.
- Qualified candidates will be invited to attend the exclusive viewing on Sunday, April 8, 2018 from 10am-11am
Highlights of this practice include:
- 5 operatories with potential room to expand
- There is an additional 800 sq. ft. that can be used for more operatories or sublet to another professional for approximately $2,000/month
- The complete facility is approximately 3,500 square feet
- Excellent location with high visibility
- 30 new patients per month
- Approximately 1,250 active patients
- Hygiene is approximately 33%
- 85% of the patients are covered by a type of dental insurance plan which includes no social service patients
- Excellent lease with no demolition clause
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.