Viewed by 2056 people
|Ref# 4306||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
A rare opportunity exists to acquire one of the best practices ROI Corporation has listed. In the words of Timothy Brown, CEO of ROI Corporation, “You own one of the best practices I have appraised in recent years! This would be a tremendous opportunity for somebody if you should ever decide to transition/relinquish ownership of your practice.”
This “shop front” practice is located in a prime position and has been established for over 18 years. Not only is there exclusivity in the retail plaza but there are no competing practices nearby.
The 2,065 square foot facility has 4 beautifully appointed operatories, a consult room, dedicated laboratory and staff room. There is an additional Doctor’s office that could be utilized as a further operatory. The Sirona panoramic 3D Digital Radiography unit has been installed with all other routine radiographs being digital. The practice also utilizes Cerec Technology.
Approximately 2,600 active patients attend with a new patient flow of 25 per month. This could be greatly enhanced given the geographic position of the practice.
The Cash Flow of approximately $1.1M-$1.3M has been consistent for sometime. Only 1% of patients are on social services. The practice does not accept assignment, with 90% of patients having some form of insurance. There are no accounts receivable- truly a unique position!
The owner is prepared to transition for a short time on a very part-time basis.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Exclusive “shop front” practice
- Exceptionally well equipped
- Patients with high Dental IQ and excellent Insurance Benefits
- Very low percentage of social services patients
- Not open evenings/weekends
- Exceptional cash flow
The Pre-Screening Process:
- Interested buyers who have not worked with ROI Corporation before must have a private one on one interview with Dr. Dev Mangat, Director, Western Canada. This can be done by phone or in person.
- Potential purchasers may be asked to provide confirmation from their lender supporting capability to qualify for financing at this level. We are aware that a lender cannot give a blanket authorization but can at least provide comfort in allowing us to know the transaction can be completed.
To start the pre-screening process, please contact Dr. Dev Mangat.