Viewed by 706 people
|Ref# 4286||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
|Status: Multiple Offers Registered||$1,138,170||$1,084,630||$1,085,000||~$677,670|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
After over 37 years of providing exceptional periodontal care in the Toronto area, our client is ready to transition into retirement. As a dedicated and caring practitioner, our client is pleased to pass along this opportunity to an owner who will offer the practice's loyal patient base and referral sources the same level of care that they have received since day one.
Highlights of this Practice Include:
- Revenue average for last three years $1,190,546
- Superior cash earnings ~60% of gross.
- Our client is willing to aid in a successful transition for the new owner
- The practice does not accept assignment of insurance benefits
- Approximately 1,141 patients currently under treatment for active, recall, and semi-active cases.
- Several general dentists within the building and immediate area generate a consistent referral stream
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- The full appraisal is available to all pre-qualified purchasers
- A virtual tour is available to all pre-qualified purchasers
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For additional information, please contact Alexis Sweetnam or Robert MacDonald.