Viewed by 832 people
|Ref# 4284||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Asset Sale
Northern Gulf Islands
Escape the busy rat race of urban settings and enjoy a laid back, healthy lifestyle on the Northern Gulf Islands of British Columbia – a virtual paradise - while delivering oral health care to the residents of Denman and Hornby Islands – and beyond!
Many artists, retired professionals, small business owners, remote workers, and young families share a love of island life here. Famous for their dances, festivals, quiet roads, and beautiful scenery there is a thriving local artistic community. Mild climate, affordable real estate, good schooling, year round recreation and abundant farm-fresh foods, this is now considered to be the new “Provence”.
This known, established and well maintained, turnkey mobile clinic operates 12 days per month - 2 weeks (6 days) on each of the two islands serving 2,000+ residents. Closed January/February there is opportunity to extend daily/monthly hours and/or to attend local care facilities.
- Central location on both islands adjacent to medical clinics, schools and community halls
- 2 ops (1 resto, 1 recall/xrays/impressions/emerg)
- Room to grow in various procedure categories
- Specialist referral available in the Comox Valley
- Low overhead and 38% cash earnings
- Radiant floor heating
- Digital compatible x-ray
- No lease issues
- Dedicated staff
- Regular ferry service links Denman Island to both Hornby Island and Vancouver Island
- Comox Valley Airport provides regional, national, and international service
For more information, please contact Dr. Marcia Boyd.