Viewed by 1132 people
|Ref# 4296||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
|Status: Conditionally SOLD||~$649,600||$640,980||$725,000||~$258,300|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
Established for 35 years, this practice is in the only retail mall in this northern Ontario town, only 30 minutes from a larger city.
Despite its location in a mall, the practice is only open 4 days per week, with no evenings or weekends worked. The practice has a large patient base and annual production is approximately $650,000. Highlights of this practice include:
- 4 operatories plus a Pan in approximately 1200 sq. ft
- Very reasonable rent
- Excellent hygiene production - approximately 40% of gross
- Two hygienists provide 8 days of hygiene per week
- Non-assignment practice except for First Nations patients, who account for 20-25% of the total patient base
- Very low accounts receivable
- Vendor willing to stay on as an associate
For more information on this practice, or to book an appointment at the Open, contact Bill Alton.