Viewed by 802 people
|Ref# 4296||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
Established for 35 years, this practice is in the only retail mall in this northern Ontario town, only 30 minutes from a larger city.
Despite its location in a mall, the practice is only open 4 days per week, with no evenings or weekends worked. The practice has a large patient base and annual production is approximately $650,000. Highlights of this practice include:
- 4 operatories plus a Pan in approximately 1200 sq. ft
- Very reasonable rent
- Excellent hygiene production - approximately 40% of gross
- Two hygienists provide 8 days of hygiene per week
- Non-assignment practice except for First Nations patients, who account for 20-25% of the total patient base
- Very low accounts receivable
- Vendor willing to stay on as an associate
An Open will be held on Sunday, May 27th. For more information on this practice, or to book an appointment at the Open, contact Bill Alton.
Conditions of this sale are as follows:
- Offers will be due not later than June 8th, 2018.
The preferred closing date is August 31, 2018