Viewed by 1588 people
|Ref# 4308||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
A true lifestyle opportunity awaits a dentist seeking to escape the hustle and bustle of the GTA!
Our client purchased this practice in 2005 and relocated it to the current facility in 2008 where he has enjoyed working as a sole practitioner, accompanied by two hygienists. The congenial and comforting ambiance has been supported by a strong administrative and clinical team with a flair for patient education.
This beautifully decorated and well-equipped 4 operatory practice offers patients an inviting atmosphere in a conveniently located, premium, retail plaza.
Highlights of this Practice Include:
- Superior business systems have allowed the practice to maintain exceptionally low accounts receivables compared to industry standards
- The practice does not accept assignment of insurance benefits, with a few exceptions
- A secure and long-term lease provides the owner the rare opportunity to extend for another 25 years
- A loyal base of approximately 1,200 patients, boasting a high dental IQ
- The patient base has grown accustomed to a Tuesday through Friday schedule with no evenings or weekends, affording the owner the luxury to enjoy work-life balance
- Staff Contracts in place
- Our client is willing and would prefer to facilitate a successful transition for the new owner by staying on as an associate for a period of at least 6 months
- The hygiene program generates over 33% of gross billings
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A virtual tour option will be made available to pre-qualified candidates who are unable to attend the Confidential Open
- ROI Corporation will prepare your offers in our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For additional information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Alexis Sweetnam.