Viewed by 1294 people
|Ref# 4324||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
|Status: Conditionally SOLD||~$1,115,400||$1,746,610||$1,750,000||~$548,580|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
Niagara Region, Ontario
After devoting over 22 years of his career to building this exceptional practice, our client is ready to step back from ownership in order to spend more time with family.
The profitability and success of this practice is a direct reflection of the doctor’s deeply rooted philosophy, focusing on keeping patients and staff happy first and foremost. The owner has made the conscious decision to enjoy a conservative three and a half day per week schedule which has afforded him the luxury of work-life balance. His dentistry is accompanied by a strong hygiene program resulting in an average of 59 hygiene hours per week.
Highlights of this Practice Include:
- Situated in a 1,560 square foot facility with excellent street exposure in a retail plaza among several anchor tenants
- The opportunity to service a community with a “small town feel” and enjoy lower cost of living combined with the convenience of a close proximity to the GTA
- Revenue has consistently exceeded $1.15 million, which has been complimented by superior cash earnings, averaging over 50% of gross income over the past three years
- 41% of gross income is attributed to preventative services
- A loyal and dedicated base of over 1,500 patients, who have grown accustomed to a schedule with no evenings or weekends
- Over 200 specialty services referred out on an annual basis offer the new owner the ability to increase production from day one by expanding upon in-house offerings
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- ROI Corporation will prepare your offer on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For additional information or to schedule an appointment, please contact David Rourke or Alexis Sweetnam.