Viewed by 2462 people
|Ref# 4328||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Asset Sale
Greater Edmonton Area
Situated thirty minutes from downtown Edmonton, this thriving boutique style clinic is centrally located in a commercial-retail area on the ground floor. It boasts copious, free parking in front and back of clinic. The practice opened its doors in 1998 and has established a very solid patient base. The facility features 3 well-equipped and spacious operatories with natural light streaming throughout.
This general practice has a well-developed hygiene component responsible for over 25% of gross production. To increase production, the new owner could extend office hours. The current owner is looking to retire but is prepared to continue as an associate if requested to ensure smooth, successful transition.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Current lease runs until 2028; with 3 additional 5-year renewal options
- Three modern, spacious operatories
- 3.5-4 day work week
- Booked six months ahead for hygiene
- 1,910 square feet of office space
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- ROI Corporation will prepare your offers on our standard form for your lawyer’s review
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque for 10% of the purchase price and made to "ROI Corporation In Trust”
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Dr. Wayne Raborn or David Raborn.