Viewed by 3120 people
|Ref# 4305||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
|Status: Conditionally SOLD||$1,252,810||$1,560,190||$1,500,000||~$784,801|
Sale Structure: Asset Sale
ROI Corporation is thrilled to present an exceptional opportunity to purchase a practice and property that has had the good fortune of serving multiple generations of families in an established community, where it has been an endeared fixture for over 25 years. The office proudly sits on the corner of a major intersection in the thriving suburbs of Mississauga. As part of the sale, the new owner is required to purchase the property in this Owner-Occupied facility.
Our client and their mother before them have been principal providers since the early 90’s and thanks to the support of existing associates, the office has kept outbound referrals low. The dentists provides a full spectrum of services to their over 2,000 loyal active patients that attend the practice on a regular basis. The facility enjoys 5 fully equipped operatories in a sprawling 1,600 sq. ft. with 30 new patients presenting to the practice monthly, primarily surfacing on a patient referral basis.
Rare is the occasion that one gets the opportunity to build equity in both their family home and their profession in one investment. This lifetime investment can provide a dentist, at any stage, an opportunity to buy a secure location and a real estate investment loaded with a multitude of potential.
Highlights of the practice include:
- 5 fully equipped operatories
- Cerec technology, a digital Pan & Ceph.
- 2 Associates plus principal dentist.
- Free, abundant parking, wheelchair accessible ramp.
- 95% of patients are covered by insurance with no social service patients.
- Hygiene is 6 days/42 hours a week and is 27% of the revenue.
- The lot measures 110’ by 119’ - a total of 13,245 sprawling sq. ft.
- The property is an impressively spacious 4,450 sq. ft.
- 2-story fully detached building with fully finished basement
- 5 bedrooms, 1- 4 piece washroom, 1- 3 piece washroom, 1-2 piece washroom
- Forced air, central AC, gas fired hot water tank, 125 amp and 200 amp panels
- 2 Parking areas: 4-5 spaces, 6-8 spaces
- Corner lot: offering major exposure to well populated arterial roads
- The property has been professionally appraised at $2,000,000
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile and a link to a Virtual Tour will be provided within 48 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation confidentiality agreement.
- Your offer must be accompanied by a 10% deposit payable to “ROI CORPORATION IN TRUST”
For more information or to book an appointment, please contact Mr. Doron Eisenberg.