Viewed by 2229 people
|Ref# 4319||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
Established for almost 20 years under the current ownership, this well-maintained practice is situated on the second floor of a two-storey retail/commercial plaza in the north-central part of Toronto.
This is a non-assignment, clean, well-cared for, restorative practice showing pride of ownership. The practice operates only 4 days per week plus half a day every other Saturday. The vendor would like to continue as a part-time associate following closing.
There are 4 operatories plus a Pan in 1,498 sq. ft. The lease runs until 2029 and the practice has exclusivity for dentistry in the plaza.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Approximately 900 active patients
- Hygiene accounts for approximately 25% of gross production
- Radiography is digital
- Free, ample parking
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Bill Alton.