Viewed by 1349 people
|Ref# 4332||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Asset Sale
This is an opportunity to acquire a well-managed practice in one of the most sought-after communities in the Niagara Peninsula.
The practice was established over two years ago, it is one of multiple practices owned by our Vendor. While the patients have received the highest standard of care, put simply the owner cannot be in two places at once. For a prudent investor this will spell opportunity and the ability to build equity in a starter practice with low risk whilst maintaining an associateship if need be.
The practice has three operatories plus a Pan, a private office, staff room and patient and staff washrooms. Total area is approximately 1,719 sq. ft. and the rent is very reasonable. The lease runs until 2030.
Other highlights of this practice include:
- Monthly production of approximately $11,500 based on only one day per week
- Hygiene is ~30% of gross
- Dentrix practice management software
- Radiography is digital
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- Offers will be presented to the Vendor as received
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Amanda Kotchie.