Viewed by 3761 people
|Ref# 4335||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
|Status: Conditionally SOLD||~$210,400||$419,810||$370,000||~$27,800|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
Reduced Asking Price - previously posted with an asking price of $419,810
ROI Corporation is pleased to offer a boutique general dental practice located in the heart of a much sought after affluent area of Downtown Toronto. This practice was built in 2011 and the owner, who has had a successful career in dentistry, is ready to move on to retirement.
This well designed practice operates at a reduced schedule of only 3 days a week and services roughly 400 active high dental IQ patients with hygiene codes representing 45% of the revenue. Only a level 2 assistant is employed with the practice and many services are referred out. Non- assignment collections are instituted.
Spanning a well thought out 768 sq. ft. facility space, there are 3 fully equipped operatories bathed in natural light on ground level, as well as a digital pan. The vendor owns the unit and will provide the buyer with a lengthy premise lease that will provide security of longevity tenure.
Tremendous potential is presented in this practice to keep all referrals in house and extend the hours to organically grow the practice in this phenomenal location.
Highlights of this practice include:
- 3 fully equipped operatories with a digital pan
- Operating on a nominal 3-day (25-hour) weekly schedule
- Located on the ground floor of a professional/residential building
- Non-assignment practice
- Will provide an extensive lease including renewals, leading into 2033
- No demolition clause
- Only dentist in professional building
- Ample, free parking
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation confidentiality agreement.
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Your offer must be accompanied by a 10% deposit payable to “ROI CORPORATION IN TRUST.”
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Doron Eisenberg.