Viewed by 1103 people
|Ref# 4245||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
Dear valued customers,
In our original advertisement of this opportunity, the asking price was listed as $615,000. Despite the practice continuing to post consistent monthly revenue with little or no management required, our client has instructed us to lower the price to expedite the sale. The new asking price is $415,000.
The office will appeal to any periodontist who wishes to tap into a historic and consistent revenue stream while also providing a platform to introduce a wider spectrum of services to a loyal and rooted patient base.
This central location includes an exceptional group of staff that have honored our late client and continued his impeccable legacy carrying forward the operational excellence that was the cornerstone of his success. Located in the east GTA, the office is perfectly poised for additional growth given the investment in new residential development.
The practice opened in 1977. There are 3 hygienists currently employed in the practice.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Excellent location with ample parking and easily accessible by local transit
- Well maintained 1,550 sq. ft. office
- Approximately 85% revenue is from hygiene which is booked 8-12 weeks ahead
- The practice does accept assignment of insurance benefits with 95% of patients covered by insurance and less than 1% social service
- 6 dental operatories; 5 fully equipped
- Practice offers 28 hours of dentistry weekly with definite opportunity for growth
- There is part-time periodontal services provided
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- The Appraisal is available
- Your offer must be accompanied by a 10% deposit payable to “ROI CORPORATION IN TRUST”
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Offers mindful that time is of the essence, will be given preference
For more information, please contact Rob Spillane.