Viewed by 1577 people
|Ref# 4142||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Asset Sale
Edmonton – Price Reduced for Immediate Sale!
Downtown Edmonton, offers a boutique style practice in a heritage building with four tastefully adorned operatories, pleasantly illuminated by large east facing windows. This firmly established practice, most recently remodeled by its current owner in 2014, offers a wealth of potential patients due to its city centre location that sits upon the confluence of all major roads and public transit lines.
There is a well-established hygiene component with basic procedures delivered. Nice up-side; room for expanding beyond the 4-day week and the delivery of more specialty type procedures.
This opportunity would fit someone who wishes to serve a loyal patient base during the regular work week hours and have evenings and weekends to themselves. It would be suitable for a practitioner who wishes to tap into the inherent potential in the heart of downtown and is willing to deliver some specialty type services. Our client is willing to facilitate a harmonious transition after the sale.
Interested parties should contact Dr. Wayne Raborn or David Raborn for an opportunity to view the practice.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Four operatories
- Referral of orthodontics, periodontics, endodontics, implants, pedodontics and oral surgery patients
- Long established practice – renovated in 2006 and 2014
- Four Day week Monday – Thursday
- Reasonable lease rate with opportunity to extend the term to fit new owner
- Nicely decorated – plus 1,600 feet of office space
- Sitting upon multiple forms of public transport