Viewed by 1349 people
|Ref# 4341||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Asset Sale
ROI Corporation is delighted to offer this distinctive general dental practice located in a highly desirable neighbourhood that is on the cusp of downtown Toronto. As the only dental office in a longstanding residential building, it effectively utilizes the highly visible ground floor unit.
This profitable practice enjoys a reduced schedule of only 3 days a week and services a sturdy 800 active patients. No hygienist is employed at the practice and many services are referred out.
Spanning a well thought out 900 sq. ft., there are 2 fully equipped operatories. There is a favourable lengthy premise lease in place that extends to the year 2030 including all renewals with no demolition clause.
There is potential to grow the practice by keeping the majority of referrals in house and extending the hours to organically grow the practice in this phenomenal location. The return on investment of this practice is exceptionally noteworthy.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Low overhead produces a phenomenal 70% cash earnings
- Hygiene codes represent 37% of the revenue
- The practice was established in 1987
- Only dentist in a residential building facing a well-known arterial street
- The practice was renovated in 2010
Additional features of this practice include:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation confidentiality agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, August 12, 2018 and Friday, August 17, 2018
- The Practice Appraisal, in its entirety, will be released electronically to interested parties on Monday, August 20, 2018
- Offers are due on or before 5:00 PM on Tuesday, August 28, 2018
- It is recommended that all offers should be accompanied by a deposit in the form of a certified cheque payable “ROI CORPORATION IN TRUST”
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Doron Eisenberg.