Viewed by 3691 people
|Ref# 4339||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Asset Sale
Reduced Asking Price - Initially posted with an asking price of $299,000
Are you looking for a warm start in one of the last remaining large underserviced towns in Central Ontario? Come and view this tastefully appointed, fully digital office located on one of cottage countries busiest highways. The office is currently open on an extremely limited schedule with the current owner having to sell due to commitments in the GTA. A wealth of opportunity exists for an individual that wishes to grow equity without assuming a sizeable debt load from day one.
The practice enjoys a principal location in a settled community on the cusp of cottage country. The new owner will enjoy an escape from big city life and the ability to take control of a practice that provides a seldom seen set of variables, that can offer the platform to casually nurture a patient base, that would be the envy of many a dentist.
Highlights of this practice include:
- ~200 active patients
- Assignment practice
- 15-20 new patients per month on a 1 day week schedule
- 4 fully functional ops in a comfortable 1,650 sq. ft.
- Favorable lease that extends to 2036
- Ample and free parking
- Excellent Dentist/Patient ratios
- Digital charting and radiography
- All services are referred out
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information or to schedule an appointment to view this practice, please contact Robert Spillane and/or Doron Eisenberg, Sales Representatives.