Viewed by 1267 people
|Ref# 4343||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Asset Sale
This 35 plus year old, solo general practice is offered for immediate sale. Located in Eastern Ontario, this town is located within a 45-minute drive from Montreal and 1.5 hour drive from Ottawa. The town is located in the municipality of North Glengarry with a population draw of 10,500 residents.
The 1,000 sq.ft. practice has three operatories, with 2 equipped. It is located in a municipal building in the centre of the town. The lease expires in December 2018, but it is assumed that a new premise lease could be negotiated with the landlord.
Alternatively, the Vendor will consider selling goodwill only. It is estimated that there are approximately 600 active charts.
The practice had been open on a part-time basis for the past year and closed in June 2018. Revenue in 2017 was just over $162,000 and averaged ~$10,000 per month in 2018. 50% of the patients are covered by a government social service plan. There has never been hygiene assistance.
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- The Appraisal is available for distribution
- Offers will be presented to the Vendor as received
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Ann Wright.