Viewed by 1293 people
|Ref# 4340||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
|Status: Conditionally SOLD||$723,790||$1,095,740||$1,095,000||~$332,790|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
This contemporary quaint practice is pleasantly located in a renovated home on an established residential/retail street in the heart of London, Ontario. Proudly offering services to families in the local neighborhood, this practice is truly a part of the community. As a dedicated and caring practitioner, our client is pleased to pass along this opportunity to an owner who will offer the practice’s loyal patient base the same level of care.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Approximately 1,162 patients have been seen in the last 12 months.
- 75% of patients come from internal referrals
- Extensive dental services are currently referred out of office
- Average billing per patient is $622
- 4 operatories, ample parking, digital panorex and x-rays, great storage and staff room
- The building is also for sale providing the opportunity to invest in your own real estate and take control of your future
- Appraised Value: $540,000
- Asking Price: $550,000
- 1 storey converted building with finished basement
- ~1,400 sq. ft.
- 10 parking spots
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- The Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Saturday, September 8, 2018 for all qualified purchasers
- A virtual tour is available to all qualified purchasers
- The practice and building appraisals will be available to all qualified purchasers after the Open
- ROI Corporation will provide a free of charge service to prepare your offer on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For additional information, please contact Robert MacDonald.