Viewed by 1101 people
|Ref# 4351||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
Eastern Ontario - Barrhaven
A 9-year old, general practice is now listed for sale. The Owner has practiced in the Ottawa area since the 1980’s and owned practices in 2 different locations. He built the current practice in 2009. The Owner and dental hygienist both work 4 days per week. Almost all of the endodontic, surgery and orthodontic treatments are referred out.
The attractive, 1,800 sq. ft. practice is located on a main street in a small mall with excellent access to public transportation. It has 2 complete operatories and a 3rd which is plumbed and wired and can accommodate 2 additional operatories. The X-ray system is digital including the panoramic unit. The suite includes a large staff room and private/consulting office.
The practice generated ~$340,000 in total revenue 2017 with approximately 600 active patients. The hygiene revenue represents 34% of the total.
The Owner has a loyal patient base, some of whom he has been treating for many years. He is very interested in transitioning the practice to a new owner with similar practice philosophy and is willing to work as an associate on a part-time basis in order to facilitate the process.
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, September 30, 2018
- The Appraisal will be distributed on Monday, October 1, 2018
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Offers must be submitted on or before 4pm on Thursday, October 11, 2018
- Our vendor is looking to close this practice sale in December 2018
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Ann Wright.