Viewed by 493 people
|Ref# 4349||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Asset Sale
Greater Vancouver Area
This 20 year old, established endodontic practice is centrally located with ample free parking and easy transit access. The stable community offers high growth rates and affordable real estate. Many families call the surrounding area home due to the excellent schools and infrastructure. This is a unique opportunity to grow a specialty practice in a dynamic, growing community.
The owner worked 35 weeks in 2017 providing room to grow the hours of the practice. For a relatively small investment a specialist could quite conceivably take advantage of the excellent business systems and straight forward operational practices allowing the option to have a second location or commit to growing this office into a full time practice.
Highlights of this practice include:
- 2-storey professional building
- 4 days/week (30 hours) – no evenings/weekends
- 1 staff member - receptionist
- 942 square feet, state of the art facility
- 2 ops with a 3rd room plumbed and wired for expansion
- private office, washroom on site
- 95% patients with insurance; no accounts receivable
- minimum rent is $20/sq. ft.
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Dr. Marcia Boyd.