Viewed by 1078 people
|Ref# 4349||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Asset Sale
Initially posted with an Asking Price of $195,000
Greater Vancouver Area
Ideal Specialty/Satellite Practice Opportunity!
This 20 year old, established endodontic practice with microscope support is centrally located with ample free parking and easy transit access. The stable community offers high growth rates and affordable real estate. Many families call the surrounding area home due to the excellent schools and infrastructure. This is a unique opportunity to grow a specialty practice in a dynamic, growing community.
The facility is a well designed, state of the art space with a large general practice onsite as a referral source in the same professional building. Many other referral offices are in the area.
The Vendor is motivated to sell and open to negotiations.
Highlights of this practice include:
- 2-storey professional building
- 942 square feet, state of the art facility
- 2 ops with a 3rd room plumbed and wired for expansion
- facility includes private office and washroom on site
- 95% patients with insurance; no accounts receivable
- minimum rent is $20/sq. ft. plus operating
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Dr. Marcia Boyd.