Viewed by 2487 people
|Ref# 4354||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
This is a rare opportunity to assimilate into a neighbourhood that blends a charming historic location with a diverse, well-heeled clientele that have a demonstrated propensity for treatment acceptance. For over 4 decades the dental practice has operated out of this location with our client’s calm and prescriptive style striking a note with the patrons that frequent the office.
Significant foot, nautical and vehicular traffic permeates the area surrounding the practice and on a daily basis. Marketing opportunities abound with a multitude of unique demographic opportunities that will be the springboard to successfully becoming a part of the fabric of this charming community
This opportunity would appeal to an experienced owner looking to acquire another practice in an excellent location. Alternatively it might make a perfect investment for a new owner to build equity in an office that demonstrates significant opportunity for growth.
Highlights of this practice include:
- ~373 active patients
- Ample and free parking
- 85% of patients live close by
- Hygiene program represents ~40% of practice revenue
- Significant scope to increase the practice opening hours and staffing levels
- The practice is non-assignment
- Significantly under marketed given the abundant visibility
- Custom built facility with a high-end professional finish
- Storefront location
- Fully digital and option for paperless
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s
For more information, please contact Robert Spillane, Sales Representative.